Lilliesleaf Golf Course...
About the Course...
Lilliesleaf Golf Course is a fun course for the less discerning golfer. Dress is informal, and dogs and children are welcome at all times.
The course is made up of 11 challenging holes, one of which is a par 5, seven are par 4's, and three are par 3's. In total the course measures 2563 yards.
Hazards include trees, water and bunkers. Occasionally additional hazards may appear from time to time.
Services provided include:
- Club and golf cart hire
- Car park
- Starters / changing hut
- Litter bins
- Picnic tables
Catering for parties can be arranged on course(no licence) or in Lilliesleaf Pub. Minimum charge of £75 (cold buffet by Lindsay Grieve).
If you wish to hire equipment, please contact Norman either by phone: 01835 870333, mobile: 07831 144037 or email: email@example.com
Click here to print a scorecard for the course
Adjacent to the course, there is a golf practice and teaching range. To book tuition, see the website at www.golfing4all.co.uk.
- Visitors (round - 1 to 11 holes): £10.00 per person
- Visitors (day): £15.00 per person
- Visitors (evenings after 5pm): £5.00 per person
- Groups of up to 24, playing in 4's (day): £140
- Groups of upto 24, playing in 4's (evening after 5pm): £70
- Members Guests (1 per member per 11 holes): £5 per person
- Juniors (under 16 on 1st May): half the above prices
- Membership: £175
- Golf buggy hire (per round): £15
- Golf buggy hire (day): £20
- Club/trolley/ball hire: £5
Views from the course
Don't end up in here!
Playing down the fairway.
Well kept greens.